Rabu, 27 Mei 2015

interview

What makes you want to be the mayor of bandung?

    it was a hard decision. when i was an architect, i was in the comfort zone. i have a wife and 2 kids, offices in 3 cities with 70 employee. i was enjoyed my life as an architect who always imagine and build. but anxiety often come in my life. everytime i came home. it becomes more dirty, more traffic jam, and others. so i wanted to make a change. finally i tried to be a mayor. after i bacome mayor i finaly know that everything has a solution. although the managing processes is a challenge. become a mayor can fulfill your dreams as soon as possible to make bandung a better place.

you are trusted by 2 political party to become a mayor of bandung. how to overcome that obstacle in your policy?

    communicate more intensive with those political party.i think that is a simple logical thinking. i was different. i am independent. i take decision according to my heart and counciusness. and thank god those party understands my decision. because if i work well the outcome is well too. those party get a better perspective too

as a mayor and an architect. who inspires you so you could done something like this?

    a used to go traveling. in the last 17 years, i've visited 100 cities in the world. what saw in those countries inspires me to search for ideas. i have a theories observe, recreate, and modification. but the most inspires me is my family. i could know imagine the weight in my shoulder without them. when i got home, my children hugs me, my wife hugs me. they removes my white hair, they cleans my face. for me that little happiness gives me energy. when morning comes i am fresh. i think that what inspires me and my morality power. my fortress

what is your comments about optimalizing social media to communicate with the citizen?

    i think that this country has overcome an obstacle. where technology is not a problem. for example,  there are 2,6 millions citizens in bandung. 2,3 millions of them uses Facebook and twitter. my housemaid even has 2 Facebook accounts. now all my activities can be informed trough media social. i uses it to inform activities, answering questions, even arguing with critics. so social media is a revolusionary way in the future.not only for private purpose only but also for serious things

what do you think is the primary problem in bandung?

    i think traffic jam is binding's homework. traffic jam is the primary problem and must become better soon.first i will focus on the infrastructure. why? because infrastructures is like houses. it is the fondation. so i will work on the foundation first to make the house strong.

1 komentar: